Kings Hill Plant Nursery is located near Coventry, within easy travelling distance of Kenilworth, Leamington, Warwick and the Midlands. It is both a real plant nursery where all the plants sold are grown on site and a social enterprise set up to provide opportunities to people with learning disabilities.
Supported by a professional staff team and volunteers, the people who attend Kings Hill Plant Nursery are called co-workers and take part in the delivery of the social enterprise. Training and day-to-day support is provided so that work tasks can be undertaken on as many aspects of the business as possible.
Co-workers at the nursery will learn about growing plants through the whole cycle of production from seeds and cuttings, potting on through to display and being ready for sale. They also assist with the maintenance of the site to ensure we are able to produce thousands of plants every year. At Kings Hill Plant Nursery customer care is an important part of everyday work.
It is a great place to visit and you will find out why:
• In our extensive greenhouses and our outside display areas you will find bedding plants, perennials, shrubs, roses, trees, hanging baskets, pot planters and even vegetable plants. We stock a very extensive range of plants. At Christmas we are famous for the Poinsettias we nurture and sell.
• Our prices are very competitive.
• You can take advantage of our garden club which has special offers for members, a monthly newsletter and a monthly daytime talk which is open to all and for a small fee cake and refreshments are provided.
• Any questions? Ask a member of our staff. Everybody says they are very friendly and well-experienced!
• You can enjoy our nice garden, sit down on the bench located just in front of the lake and enjoy this peaceful place.
• You will support a company that is concerned with social awareness.
Want to visit us?
Kings Hill Nurseries
Kingshill Lane, Coventry, CV3 6PS
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 4:40pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
The shop is not opened during the weekends between beginning of January and reopening the last weekend in February.