Job Ref: SW19/Coventry
Pay starting at : £8.10 per hour
Start rate increases to £8.34 from 1st April 2019
Life is too short to be in the wrong job!!
Do you like working with interesting people? Are you dedicated and creative? Are you looking for a rewarding and diverse role where you can make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable adults? If so, you may be just who Life Path Trust is looking for!
We are looking for staff who can commit to the following Support Worker opportunities:
- Full Time flexible between the hours of 7.am and 10.pm to include afternoons, weekends & *sleep in shifts *where required
- Part Time flexible between the hours of 7.am and 10.pm to include afternoons, weekends & *sleep in shifts *where required
We expect our staff to demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism, promoting our Organisation’s values and our Citizens rights to choice, opportunity, inclusion and independence.
We require all employees to commit to training as part of their personal development.
We really value our support staff and offer:
- Competitive rates of pay – with annual increments
- Employer Pension Contributions
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holiday) with annual increments (up to a total of 33 days)
- Excellent Accredited Training
- Paid DBS
- Childcare Vouchers
- Paid Sick Leave
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please visit our website at
www.life-path.org.uk/page/working-us, contact us on 02476 650530
or email email@example.com for an application pack.
Applicants will be expected to complete a personal profile via email.
All successful applicants will require a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Life Path Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Registered Charity 1013242